Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 9 - Steak, Chicken, and Pork; Oh My!

I finally finished creating my furnace. I built it into the cave wall, and I cooked every piece of meat I had. (Except for the rotten zombie flesh. Cooked or not, that shit worries me.) Needless to say, today was a lazy day for me. I ate, and then dug deeper into my cave. May as well make it a little roomier, right? Nobody is around to complain, and I'm surely not trespassing on somebody's property. I managed to carve out some chairs, a cozier place to sleep, and a table. I also mined some coal on the way! This makes me wonder...if there is coal in these mountains, what else is in there?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great meal. I love your work. This could potentially take off and become a great blog.

    ReplyDelete