Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 11 - Mining

My arrow wound has healed pretty well I would say. But instead of going outside to possibly be killed by a creature of the night, I decided to mine even deeper into my cave. I mined out quite a bit of stone, a few pieces of coal, some iron ore, and I also opened up a cave system. I covered the entrance with stone because I haven't created enough torches yet, but I'll open it back up and explore soon enough. After I dropped off my bounty and put the iron ore in the furnace, I decided to go outside; bringing a sword this time. Thankfully, I didn't see any monsters. All I saw were two cows,(One of which ran away after it saw me slaughter the other.) and a chicken. It was starting to get dark out, so I decided to call it a day before someone or something decided to drop by and murder me.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like hard work, it doesn't sound particularly fun at least. Keep up with the good work buddy!

    ReplyDelete