Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 1 - Lost, Forgotten, and Confused

These "Journal" things are supposed to start with an introduction, aren't they? I would love to create a journal like everyone else, but I seemed to have misplaced my memory. Yes, you read right: my memory is gone. I woke up this morning in the middle of the woods with nothing but the clothes on my back, and a pocket-sized book with a pencil. I climbed to the top of a nearby tree to find out where the hell I was at, but all I saw in the distance was more forests, a beach, and mountains. No sign of civilization for miles. That worried me because it was starting to get dark. I walked over to one of the mountains and found a nice little cave to hide in for the night. It wasn't too deep or roomy, but it'll do. I found some wood and made some torches for my cave today. I took some flint that I found, and lit them. Hopefully they'll last through the night. I also started building a wall of wood on the outside of my cave to hopefully keep out whatever is prowling around at night. I'm hungry...tomorrow I need to find food of some sort. I need resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment